Saturday, 30 July 2016

Today I Went Shopping For 'Flat-Packed' Flowers



If ever there was a reason to do something so frivolous as send yourself a bunch of flowers, I think I might have found it. A real sucker for unique and off-beat products
and cool packaging, Bloom & Wild's Letterbox Flowers caught my eye as soon as I saw them - so I thought I'd share in case you like these kind of things, too. There isn't an overwhelming choice of flowers to choose from either which is great if you're indecisive like I am. 






Oh, what have we here? A box of flowers? For me...? (I had to pretend to myself that someone had treated me...) Open the box and you'll find a big bouquet wrapped up in paper tied with ribbon.






Flowers are protected so they don't arrive damaged or squashed.




There's an illustrated card inside that tells you what type of flowers are in your bouquet. Nice touch.



For the botanically challenged, like me, there are even handy instructions on how to arrange the flowers in the vase. 





I ordered The Frances, which cost £20 including next-day delivery. If you want to try it for yourself, Ellie & Co readers can enjoy £10 off their first bouquet. Just click here.

Bloom & Wild did not pay me to write this.

5 comments:

  1. Great photos. I gonna send some to my mum. Inspired :o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a great idea. Hadn't thought to send her some. She will love them. Everyone will love them!

      Delete
  2. Really easy to use website too. Plus I got £10 off my first order by telling them that you recommended Bloom & Wild to me.
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look fab! How long does the discount code last for? I was thinking about treating myself at some point but not sure when.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are fab! It lasts for six months, so you have time to decide. The bunch I bought would work out as £10 - a bargain :-)

      Delete