Wednesday, 28 October 2015

It's Autumn, Time to Bust out the Plaid


I don't know what it is about Autumn, but something happens to me when pumpkins start popping up on doorsteps and crunchy leaves fall underfoot. My inner Farrah Fawcett bursts
out and I start craving plaids. Any plaids... Here are 10 checkered picks – feel free to click on the links!


1. Burgundy and navy check boyfriend shirt.






2. Grey checked dress.






3. Slim boyshirt.






4. Classic checked scarf.






5. Drop ruffle dress.





6. Longsleeve buttondown.





7. Buffalo check shirtdress.





8. Tartan mix scarf. 





9. Soft plaid shirt.






10. Ex-boyfriend shirt.




8 comments:

  1. I love a bit of plaid - will we be matching on Saturday?? x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That top one is lush. I have had my cosy plaid shirt on several times already this season. It was Topshop last year and I love it! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can't go wrong with cosy plaid. The top one is Topshop too. They always pull out a winner each season. x

      Delete
  3. Love number 2, the checked dress :-) Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too - and it's not that expensive either... I feel a treat coming on x

      Delete
  4. Oh some really nice picks here - especially the grey checked dress but I am so rubbish at wearing tights in the winter. Might have to go with No.9 instead - my kind of colours too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, that's interesting Sue... do you not wear dresses in winter? Maybe you just haven't found the right tights...x

      Delete