Monday, 30 November 2015

New York's Fashionable Grandpas


So, this is why I think Instagram is amazing: here's an account dedicated entirely to hunting out the fabulous fashionable grandpas of New York City. It was started by
Fashion PR executive, Christina Belchere, who says that her own style of dressing has even been influenced by the grandpas she snaps. "@FashionGrandpas inspires my personal style, the style advice is real and no joke. Colours like mustard, fabrics like wool & cashmere, garment accents like high-waisted shorts, cardigans & dress shoes (don't wear open toed shoes unless you are at the beach)."

Here are a few of my favourites…













Follow Fashion Grandpas here.

2 comments:

  1. How cool, sharing this with my hubby as we are grandparens (makes me sound ancient but I love being Granny).
    Thanks for sharing! Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you liked reading it! Are you suggesting your husband needs fashion tips? ;-)

      Delete