Friday, 20 January 2017

Rainbow Breakfasts


They say we first eat with our eyes and no one understands this better than healthy food Instagrammer, Marita @MyBlissKtchn in Finland, who creates these mind blowingly
beautiful rainbow breakfast bowls and other pretty healthy treats like raw chocolate cakes and open sandwiches. If you watch the video at the end of this post, they're not as hard to make as you might think. If you're sceptical, you can't argue they're not nice to look at...  Here are a few from her Instagram feed with links to the original photos:





























Here's one I made earlier. (Yeh, right!)




8 comments:

  1. They all look amazing! I never eat any fruit, too lazy to cut it up by myself. I basically need a babysitter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! These are works of art!! I don't think I'd bother making something like this for myself but some of these fruit plates would make awesome desserts when having company.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're beautiful! I need a butler to do this for me.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. They all look so pretty, I doubt I'd ever do it myself..mostly because I need to eat and that looks like it would take waaaaaay too long. They look pretty though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think once you've blended up the smoothie it's easy - just looks a bit fussy. But yes, I'd probably never do it!

      Delete