Monday, 13 February 2017

A Curious Travel Wishlist


Whenever I see a picture of somewhere amazing to visit, I bookmark it for future day dreaming, and I now have quite a collection which includes lots of interesting and inspiring
places and spaces around Britain. Turns out if you put them together they make a nice little curious British travel wishlist blog post which I thought I'd share it with you today to make you feel wanderlusty...

Above: Bourne & Hollingsworth Buildings, London.






Robin Hood's Bay, Yorkshire.



The Dark Hedges, Ireland.


Kynance Cove Cornwall Curious Travel Wishlist Ellie & C

Kynance Cove, Cornwall.




Exmouth Market, London.





Dungeness in Kent, England's only official desert.




Artist Residence Hotel, Cornwall.




Portmeiron, Wales.



The Earthship, Sussex (more info coming soon...)


Camber Sands, Kent.


Inspired? What's on your curious travel wishlist?





(Images: British Museum via The Independent; Robin Hood's Bay by David Nicholls; Dungeness via Sarah Mason; the Dark Hedges via CN Traveller; Kynance Cove via CN Traveller; Earthship via my Instagram; Camber Sands via Emma Gutteridge)

6 comments: