Friday, 17 March 2017

A Cool Mother's Day Gift Guide


This is basically a list of things I want for myself disguised as a selection of cool and quirky mother's day gift ideas. No harm in a little humour too...



Above: Funny cross stich, £58. Just to remind her of her responsibilities!




Sea salt and water melon candle, £20. (Smells so good it's likely you'll want to eat it.)





Getaway car key tag, $15. For when she doesn't give a cr*p about anyone any more.




The best travel guide ever written: An Explorer's Guide to Hidden Wonders, £17. For when she's escaped in the getaway car and needs somewhere to head for.




















SaveSave
SaveSave

6 comments:

  1. Love the garden in a box!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, my mum loves cross-stitch, she might appreciate that one for her birthday :D :D xx
    Holly ∣ Closingwinter

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, these are funny ideas! Maybe not all mothers would enjoy them but I am sure my mother would! She has a genuine sense of humor. I am sure that mothers get tired of the same kind of gifts year after year. I am going to consider one of these next year for my mom!

    Verna Hopkins @ Promosaurus Promotional Products

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for this unique mothers day gifts ideas. i love all of them. I always send gifts online to my mum as i live alone out of country.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Actually i want to get information about fun games but after visit this website now i get information about mothers day gift. I am really surprised for this excellent idea. Thank you so much for your valuable post.

    ReplyDelete