Wednesday, 5 July 2017

A Whimsical London House with an Epic Shower!


I love a good house tour and have just fallen in love with this whimsical London house I discovered  last night on a trip down the ol' Google rabbit hole...  I mean, whose spare room
is ever this put together? Not mine! And that curious wallpaper... man alive.


Oh, and then there's that vintage pink crushed velvet telephone seat in the lounge which I must admit had me at hello. Look at it... it's simply made for hanging out in the window.



And I can't stop drooling over this plush master bedroom complete with pink velvet sofa and an EPIC shower that looks like it's been plucked straight from a Moroccan palace...

  



The plants in a bathroom make a nice, bohemian touch and the old cinema seats are random but really work in the kitchen...


Yes, I'll take it!


Pssst! Post you might have missed! An Eclectic London Apartment with an Air of Nostalgia

4 comments: